Unfortunately, our digital storefront is down for a bit of maintenance. In the meantime, feel free to shop us in-store. Please check back again soon.
Join us every week Tuesday at 6:30pm at our North Wales Location
Join us every week on Wednesdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 8:30am at our All Kinds of Fast Phoenixville Location
Sore? Are you wondering why, and what can help?
Come chat with Dr. Caitlin Vasey, PT, DPT, OSC and Dr. Allison Gallagher, PT, DPT from Total Performance Physical Therapy at:
All Kinds of Fast on Saturday, Feb 10 at the group run at 8:30am
Well be hosting a free injury screening!
Try manual therapy- soft tissue massage, and cupping.
- Scoogie Events Great Cupid Run Packet Pick Up 4-6 pm
- Race participants may pick up their race bib and swag at North Wales Running Company between 4-6 pm on Thursday, February 15th. Parking is available behind the store and there is also a free, municipal lot behind the store on 2nd street.
- Newton Running Demo Run of the Gravity 13
- Join our regularly scheduled group run at 6:30 pm and try out a new shoe while you're here! Newton Running will be on site to talk about the new Gravity 13 and will have demo pairs available to wear test. The run starts at 6:30 but arrive a few minutes early to grab a pair in your size!
- Hoka Arahi 7 Demo Run
- Join our regularly scheduled group run at 6:30 pm and try out a new shoe while you're here! Hoka One One will be on site to talk about the new Arahi 7 and will have demo pairs available to wear test. The run starts at 6:30 but arrive a few minutes early to grab a pair in your size!
Join the group run starting at 8:30 am for a few miles through Phoenixville's beautiful trails and let your feet recovery afterwards in Oofos! Our Oofos rep will be on site to offer demo pairs and talk about the OO technology. All are welcome!